You can face the problem of low disk space on the system drive after you have installed the next update for Windows 10. Here is how to clean up your SSD storage to free up some space.
The Question: how can I disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Update? The trick with registry doesn’t work.
The Answer: Unfortunately Microsoft blocked the ability to do it in 1607 version. But nevertheless you can disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Update by setting up auto logon. It is super easy! Follow the steps of our guide.
So many users are still waiting for the august update while some experiences PC owners already enjoy using it. How to download and install the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 right now without waiting for the automatic download? We suggest two easy methods to get it immediately. However, we recommend using the second option.
How to easily find out if you have already installed the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 on your PC or not. Several simpliest methods to check it out.
Why Clear the Cache?
The general answer is: when you have issues related to Windows Updates. Here are the most spread specific reasons:
- your machine cannot find available updates for a long period of time (two or three days);
- stuck “searching for updates” in the Settings app;
- stuck “preparing to install updates” on the screen when you reboot or shutdown your system;
- you encounter errors during the installation of the new OS version;
- TiWorker.exe is using your CPU for several hours and is not going to stop its activity;
- you would like to free some disk space by deleting some cache files.
Question: I need to shutdown my computer immediately (without waiting) using cmd. How can I do it? From this article you will learn how to shutdown your PC using the command prompt and using the bat-file on Windows 10 example.