I enjoy Huawei’s EMui very much! One of my favorite features in this UI is gestures. In particular, it is very handy to take a screenshots using three-finger gesture instead of pressing and holding some key combination. And when your phone has 6-inch screen it is especially important. In this guide I will show how to enable the feature on Huawei phones like P20/Pro/Lite, Mate 20/Pro/Lite, Nova 3/3i, Honor View series, etc.
How to Enable Three Finger Screenshot
- Open the Settings app on your Huawei device:
- Scroll down and tap on Smart Assistance:
- Select Motion Control:
- Tap on Three Finger Screenshot:
- Toggle it on:
Method 2 – Search in Settings
- Open the Settings app
- Swipe down for the search to appear at the top of the screen
- Type thr in the search field.
- Tap on Three-Finger Screenshot in the results:
- Enable the feature.
In some cases you may have to use the traditional method of taking screenshots – Power + Volume down. The three-finger gesture may not work if you try to capture such things as open pop-up menu (it will just disappear).
That’s it! Was this helpful? Which method of capturing the screen do you prefer on your Huawei device? Tell us in the comments!