Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ are known for their innovative and fresh design. Users are very happy to see a gentle front camera cutout right in the top middle of the screen instead of the design of Galaxy S10. But nevertheless some Note 10 owners would like to hide the camera hole. And in this guide we will explain how to do it and make your Galaxy Note look even nicer.
How to Hide Front Camera Cutout on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
Follow the steps to hide the camera hole:
- Go to Settings. The fastest way to access the settings is to pull down the shade and tap on the gear icon.
- Select Display.
- Scroll down and tap on Full screen apps item.
- Tap the three-dot menu button on the top right.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Activate the Hide camera cutout feature by tapping on the corresponding toggle.
Our Advice to Samsung
Dear Samsung! We wish you implemented the camera hole hiding feature the different way. You shouldn’t just move the upper screen border several pixels down. You should just invert colors of the upper part of the display, leave all service icons (such as carrier name, wi-fi and cellular connection icons, clock and battery percentage) in place with the black background and leave more space for content (exactly as Huawei did on my Nova 3i):
Feel free to tell us about your opinion behind this issue. Thank you in advance and good luck!