Night Light is a nice feature designed to lessen the eye strain by changing the color temperature while you are working in a dark room. It arrived with Creators Update in April 2017 and is available out-of-the-box. Here is how to turn on or disable Night Light and customize its settings in Windows 10.
How to Enable the Night Light Feature in Windows 10
- Click on the Action Center icon (or press CTRL+A):
- Turn on the Night Light feature by clicking on the corresponding toggle: Now your screen will change the color temperature and become warmer.
Adjust the Screen Tone and Make Night Light Stay Active Permanently
- Open the Action Center.
- Right-click on the Night Light toggle.
- Select “Go to Settings”:
- Adjust the color temperature by moving the slider. Specify the comfortable tone for your current environment.
- Turn off the Schedule if you wish the feature to stay active permanently: