In CyanogenMod there is no toggle to switch between Sound / Vibrate / Mute like in Samsung Galaxy stock Android. Here we will show how to quickly turn on and off the silent mode with vibration or even mute all notifications on CyanogenMod (CM12 and CM 13).
Enable sound panel in Power menu
- Go to Settings:
- Find Buttons setting in Device section :
- Tap on Power Menu in the Power Button section:
- Set the checkbox Sound Panel:
How to turn on the silent mode on CyanogenMod (CM12, CM13)
Now you can long press the Power Button and quickly switch between Normal, Vibrate, Priority, Mute.
- Normal – all notifications enabled: ringtones for calls and SMS, vibration, alarm sounds.
- Priority – selected notifications, which you can specify by yourself in Settings.
- Vibration – vibrate but no sound.
- Mute – No sound or Vibration
Tap on Vibrate (second icon from the right) to turn on the silent mode on CyanogenMod: