Users report problems with Kaspersky products (KAV, KIS, KTS) in Windows 10. The most common case is when you start upgrading to Windows 10 and when the process is over you cannot find your KAV in the new system. The Kaspersky product just disapperars. How to solve the problem?
1. Uninstall you KAV (or KIS, or KTS). Check the Save license flag during the process.
2. Download the latest version of the product you have license for:
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 (KAV):
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 (KIS):
Kaspersky Total Security 5 (KTS):
3. Install the new 2016 version of Kaspersky product.
If you would like to download your product in different language:
1. Go to:
2. Choose your language.
3. Click on homeuser.
4. Select the directory of your product.
5. Download the exe-file of the latest version.