What is Sound Panel on Android
Sound Panel is an option you can enable on Android 7. It can be called by long press on Power Button and allows you to quickly switch between silent mode / normal mode and toggle Do Not Disturb mode. Here is how to enable the Sound Panel on Android 7 and 6.
How to enable Sound Panel on Android 7 and 6
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Device section.
- Tap on Buttons:
- Find Power Button section and tap on Power Menu:
- Set the checkbox Sound Panel:
How to use the Sound Panel on Android 7
Now if you press and hold the Power Button for 1 second you will see the Sound Panel. Here you can activate:
- Normal mode with sound from all events.
- Silent Mode (vibration only).
- Do Not Disturb mode allowing Priority Interruptions only.
- Total silence mode without any sounds or notifications.