It is very important to have the system restore feature enabled in Windows 10. If it is disabled you will be unable to roll back your operating system to the previous state in the case of virus infection or a glitch – so the only way out would be to perform a reset that takes much more time and does not save all your apps and settings. Here are steps to enable the system restore in Windows 10. After you do this the restore points will be created automatically.
How to enable automatic creation of restore points in Windows 10
1. Press Win+Break to open the system window.
2. Click on System Protection on the left:
3. Select your system disk (in most cases Disk C).
4. Press Configure:
5. Select Turn on system protection.
6. Specify the amount of storage dedicated to system restore data. The more space you specify – the more restore points you would be able to store at the same time.
7. Press OK:
8. Press OK: