AppsHat is an unwanted program that is spread in bundles. Here is the guide on how to remove AppsHat and WebPlayer from computer. How do you think I knew about Apps Hat? I tried to uninstall Adobe Flash Player ActiveX and got the message: “The installer will automatically continue when these conflicting applications are closed” :
Go to Apps & Features (or Programs and Features)
Remove the following programs if you find them:
- Apps Hat
- AppsHat Mobile apps (by Somoto Ltd)
- App Lid (by Lid)
Manually remove AppsHat and WebPlayer
If you cannot find AppsHat in Apps & Features
Close Apps Hat application. Right-click and select
1. Launch Task Manager
2. Go to Details tab (in Windows 10 and 8.1) or to Processes tab (if you have WIndows 7)
3. Search for processes called:
4. Right-click on them and click Open file location
5. End processes belonging to AppsHat
6. Delete the folders opened in step 4. In our case we deleted:
- The folder WebPlayer in C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local.
- The folder AppsHat Mobile Apps in C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local.
- The folder App Lid in C:\Program Files.
Remove the traces of AppsHat and WebPlayer
Scan your PC using AdwCleaner to ensure all adware is deleted: