Many of you for sure got used to the number row on your Android virtual keyboard. However it is not activated by default on Google Pixel and Pixel XL. The dedicated row of digits allows you to quickly type digits without need to switch to another page, however, in this case the keyboard takes more space and covers more area of your screen. Anyways, here is how to enable the number row in Google keyboard on Pixel or Pixel XL.
Method 1. Show Number Row in Google Pixel’s Keyboard When Typing
- Tap and hold the “comma” button.
- Drag your finger to the “Gear” icon and release to open the Settings of Google Keyboard:
- Tap on “Gboard keyboard settings”:
- Tap on “Preferences”:
- Switch on the “Number row” toggle:
Here is how it looks like now:
How it looked like before:
Method 2. Add Number Row to Google Keyboard Using Pixel’s Settings
- Go to “Settings”:
- Scroll down to the “Personal” section.
- Tap on “Languages and input”:
- Tap on “Virtual keyboard”:
- Select “Gboard”:
- Select “Preferences”:
- Activate “Number row”: That’s it!